- The course will run from 17-19 April 2024
- It is priced at £1,200
- This course is delivered by the UK’s leading Otologists. It is highly recommended for Consultants, Accredited Specialists, and Specialist trainees years 6-8
- 2 Cadaveric half heads per delegate
- 3 Days of advanced dissection
- 5 Interactive panel discussions
Specialist workshops include:
- Endoscopic ear surgery
- Lasers – practical cadaveric workshop
- BAHA & Bonebridge – simulated and cadaveric workshop
- Cochlear Implants – cadaveric workshop
- Middle Ear Implants – cadaveric workshop
- Ossiculoplasty – cadaveric workshop with prostheses
- It includes tea, coffee and lunch for all three days
- It also includes a course dinner
- Dissection places are limited to 16. This will ensure high-quality one-to-one teaching from the faculty
- To view the course programme please click on the link below:
Download the provisional Combined Universities Course Programme 2023
Feedback from the 2023 course:
"I now have more confidence in many aspects of middle ear surgery now including cochlear implantation, lateral skull base and endoscopic ear surgery."
"Excellent course, amazing faculty. Cannot think of anything to change"
"One of the best temporal bone courses I’ve been on, thanks"